A Reputation for Excellence Rooted in a History of Success
Madison Marquette merged operations with PMRG in June 2018 to create a new leader in commercial real estate. The firm offers PMRG’s 64 years of expertise in leasing, property management, investment management and development services, combined with Madison Marquette’s specialized development, investment and marketing expertise.
- PMRG transitions to the Madison Marquette brand on January 1, 2019, celebrating the New Year as one company, one brand, all in!
- Madison Marquette merges operations with PMRG in June 2018 to create a new leader in commercial real estate.
- PMRG begins development of its newest senior living community, Hidden Springs of McKinney, a 215,000 square foot, $41 million project in North Texas, offering a full continuum of care inclusive of independent living, assisted living and memory care.
- PMRG’s development team surpasses $600 million benchmark for medical development, and is recognized as the largest Freestanding Emergency Center developer in the country upon completing its 35th facility.
- PMRG opens its newest development, The Confluence; a 34 story, 287 unit multifamily property located in the LoDo section of downtown Denver, CO.
- PMRG makes its first acquisition in California, The Harbors in Sausalito, and Torrance Technology Campus in Torrance.
- PMRG and Mariner Real Estate Management acquire Torrance Technology Campus, a five building, 573,167 SF office property in Torrance, California.
- PMRG is selected to develop an 85,000 square foot multi-tenant medical office building in Las Vegas, Nevada on the campus of the new Henderson Hospital; playing an integral role in the vision of Union Village’s healthcare community, the first truly comprehensive, integrated master planned healthcare community of its kind.
- Healthcare development team completes Topping-out of Full-Service Acute Care Hospital in Arizona
- PMRG opens 2929 Weslayan, a 40-story multifamily/mixed-use property in Houston, Texas.
- PM Realty Group shortens brand name to PMRG and unveils new logo.
- PM Realty Group brings property management in-house for its multifamily division
- Roseview Evergreen Fund & PM Realty Group announce the formation of a $250 million fund to acquire and reposition value added office assets
- PMRG and National Real Estate Advisors break ground on the Confluence, a luxury multifamily high-rise in Denver.
- PM Realty Group’s development team breaks ground on its first acute care hospital, Texas Health Hospital, a 50-bed, 76,500 square foot facility inclusive of three Operating Rooms, an emergency department and an imaging department in Carrollton, TX.
- On behalf of a client, PM Realty Group acquires a 35-acre parcel of land in west Houston that will ultimately result in a mixed-use development valued at $1 billion.
- PM Realty Group expands its industrial footprint by adding over 2.5 million square feet of industrial space across the east coast to its portfolio.
- PM Realty Group breaks ground on Houston high-rise residential tower 2929 Weslayan.
- Healthcare Development team strengthens with addition of three new development executives
- PMRG establishes offices in Charlotte, North Carolina and West Palm Beach, Florida to facilitate growth with existing clients.
- The Healthcare Advisory Group launches to focus on serving the healthcare industry and help broaden PM Realty Group’s footprint in the growing healthcare real estate market sector.
- PMRG breaks ground on McKinney Medical Plaza, a three-building, 21,617 square foot medical office complex in McKinney, Texas.
2010 - PM Realty Group begins construction on 1400 Hi Line, a 23-story, 340,000 square feet mixed-use project in Dallas, Texas.
2009 - PM Realty Group establishes an office in Boston to service the 12 million square foot Hackman Capital Partners portfolio.
2006 - PM Realty Group Development team breaks ground on The Heights at Park Lane in Dallas, a 2.5 million square foot mixed-use project. Combined with other development projects, PM Realty Group and partners have directed over $1.6 billion of development projects.
2004 - PM Realty Group hits 150 million square foot benchmark for services provided to commercial and corporate clients.
1998 - Executive management team, with the backing of a major investment banking firm, completes an asset purchase of PM Realty Group, Ltd. PM Realty Group, LP emerges from the transaction. Executive management diversifies and expands the new company's service offerings to become a fully integrated property services company.
1990 - An investment group, led by Jupiter Realty Corporation, organizes a buyout and Property Management Systems emerges as PM Realty Group, Ltd.
1970s to 1980s - Property Management Systems drastically expands into a national company during the real estate boom, acquiring numerous third-party assignments from pension funds, insurance companies, and institutional investors around the country.
1974 - Fletcher Emerson Company sells to Century Corporation. The company is renamed "Property Management Systems".
1954 - Company founded by Fletcher Emerson to provide facility management services to Texas National Bank Building in Houston. One year later, the Company begins providing third-party services to other owners, soon employing over 110 people and providing management services to many buildings in the Houston area.